Follow this guide as general Android Learning source
Table of Contents
- Event Specifications
- Getting Started
- Java Resources
- Android Resources
- Combo Resources
- Apps for Learning
Event Specifications :
Droidrush is android devolopement event of Avishkar(Technical Fest - MNNIT). The event comprises of 3 rounds
- Round 1 - Mid Term Evaluation
- Round 2 - Interview Round ( Android concepts , Java basics , Application Specific )
- Round 3 - Final Presentation and Q/A
NOTE : There will be an abstract submission before the first rounnd. This is compulsory for participation in event.
Getting started with Android :
List of some useful java resources to begin with -
List of some useful android specific resources to begin with -
- Android activity LifeCycle
- Debugging an Android Application
- screen navigations, task and back stack
- Context in Android
- Recycler View
Few Android Sites :
Apps for Learning
Follow this space for further announcements.
- Make sure you have installed Android Studio completely.
- Solve the task given in Class1 , 2, 3 Material.
- Problem Statements Added
- Abstract Submission Guidelines Added
Add yourself to contributors list as you contribute in present format.
Feel free to contribute to content. Follow the existing Readme.md to add information.Make a pull request !!
This repository is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details