Follow this guide as general source for Softablitz
Table of Contents
Event Description :
Has a software ever made you go insane? Has a software ever fascinated you so much that you fall for it like your beloved? If the above questions have triggered a bulb in your neurons, then you’ve landed in the right place!! To all the software geeks out there, here’s your chance to gear up your enthusiasm and consume your grey matter in developing some fascinating software. Let the “blitz” of developing software make you go wild and let IntelliJ IDEA be your life for this Avishkar. Together let’s make Softablitz big.
The event comprises of 3 rounds -
- Round 1 - Onsite Coding Round (Tentative Date: 16th September 2018)
- Round 2 - Design Round (Tentative Date: 22th September 2018)
- Round 3 - Final Presentation and Interview (Tentative Date 27th Septemeber 2018)
NOTE : There will be an abstract submission before the second rounnd. This is compulsory for participation in event.
List of some useful Java Swing and FX resources to begin with -
- Learning Swing with the NetBeans IDE
- Learning Java Swing: Youtube
- Netbeans Tutorial: Youtube
- What is JavaFX
- Getting Started With JavaFX
- JavaFX Java GUI Design Tutorials
For any doubt related to this event feel free to contact Coordinators.
Feel free to contribute to content. Follow the existing Readme.md to add information.Make a pull request !!
This repository is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details